Something a little bit different for Episode 190. The Executive Director for The Unscripted Collective turns the tables and interviews the Founder and CEO of The Unscripted Collective, Aaron Conrad. Aaron is also the normal host of “Unscripted.” He did not and does not like to be interviewed but today, we thought we would interview “the man behind the mic.”
After 30 years in a variety of Senior Leadership positions, Aaron Conrad walked away from it all to start The Unscripted Collective. Since 2021, The Unscripted Collective has continued to build and position itself as an agency for several clients. Powered by the Unscripted Podcast, The Unscripted Collective provides services like websites, podcasts and brand awareness for clients. They specialize in everything from scheduling podcast interviews to representing athletes, artists and others in partnership negotiations.
More about Aaron:
- Founder and CEO of The Unscripted Collective
- Host of the Unscripted Podcast
- Writer and contributor for sites like Keeping it Heel, I Am Second, Compassion International, What’s In The Bible, GFaith and others.
- Co-host of the 270 Unscripted Podcast
- Co-Host of the Corner Three Podcast with Coach Congrove
- Co-Host of the Cloud of Dust Podcast with Coach Scally
- Currently writing his first book called “A Life Unscripted.”
- Husband to Heather
- Father to Austin (21), Emma (19) and Brynn (17)
- Diehard Tar Heel Fan
- Colorblind, dyslexic and an empath
- Forever faithful to the 216 (Cleveland)
- Former Intramural Champion
Aaron believes that the best days for everyone are still ahead. He wants to encourage the world to live unscripted. Take risks and live each day as if it was your last.
For more, visit MyUnscripted.com